ACRYLIC FACE SHIELD
Date of Disclosure: April 14, 2020
Manufacture: DPP Acrylic Fabrication Co., LTD
Material: PMMA, super transparency, light transmittance rate 92%, solid surface, thickness 1.2mm, weight 93g.
Packaging: 100 pcs in 1 carton box. Box size: 530mm x 480mm x 505mm
Carton net weight: 9.3 KGS Carton gross weight: 10.8 KGS
FLC 20ft: 200 carton boxes.
Screen dimension: 200mm x 210mm x 95mm
Belt scope without elasticity: 210mm x 130mm
Scope of cover: Face
- Having protective film on the backside, it is kept during production processes for hygiene reason. When using, clients will remove it by themselves. Please do not tear it off if you are not ready to use.
- Thickness is 1.2mm, so it can prevent fluid splashing or dust. Water vapor transmission is 0.44g/m2 during 24 hours, at temperature of 38 Celsius degree and humidity 90.4% RH with ASTM E96-00 test.
- Super transparency: Due to the transmitting rate is over 92%, the users can see objectives via the shields clearly, wearing while working comfortably.
- There is a PE foam sponge with cloth attached on the front for aborting of sweat and keep the shield to be stabilized.
- The elastic band is comfort fit to head and adjustable by size.
- It can be cleaned by soap, handwash, hand sanitizer without causing blur and disfunction of acrylic surface.
- It does not contain materials cause flammability.
SGS Test Result (2016) for acrylic materials